• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some default keyboard shortcuts not working on Mac

Participant ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some keyboard shortcuts in the current version of Premiere Pro CC Version 12.0.0  (Built 244) are acting up for me. When I make a selection in the timline that I want to delete or ripple delete by using the default Premiere Pro keyboard shortcuts Premiere will delete other stuff in the timeline instead (for example just my audio track or so) so I undo and try the same shortcut again. If Im lucky it will work the second time, but often I need to undo twice before the exact same keyboard shortcut does what its supposed to do. Ive tried using the default CS 6 shortcuts instead, same problem. Ive even tried making my own shortcuts, the same thing happens . Ive connected a different keyboard, a different USB port for my keyboard, Ive even tried a wireless keyboard, the problem is still there. Its very annoying.

Also, since the latest version of PP is also struggeling with the "second screen bug" (meaning that connecting certain 2nd monitors will cause spinning wheel of death when browsing thumbnails of footage in the media browser)  I was advised by an Adobe support agent to completely de-install and then re-install Creative cloud a few days back (which btw did not change a thing except for taking up a lot of my time) dont waste your time trying that since both problems (the one mentioned above and the second screen problem) still occur.

2017 iMac  4,2GHZ, 40GB Ram

Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB

High Sirra 10.13.2

Premiere Pro CC 12.0.0  (Built 244)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?