• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is keeping me up at night... Why wont my transition-effect work on the phone footage?

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friendly people! I am trying my best to understand why this transition will not work properly/look good on my "phone footage" (recorded with my phone), where as it does look just fine on the stock footage as i provide example off in the video. Does anyone have any clue how my slide up transition (Its from a preset) could look good instead of the duplicate effect leaving an ugly after image and what not? 

Any thoughts are appreciated, thank you very much! 

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Footage is variable framerate?

All assets need to be of the same height and width as the sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see, im pretty new to understanding correct properties of footage and sequences. As you are pointing out there is a descrepency here, and i even tried to film in 60fps but i see here now that the footage came out as 24fps anyway. I have alot to learn, thank you very much Ann Bens! : )

Footage:

MaxmilianArtistry_1-1708434563882.png

Sequence:

MaxmilianArtistry_0-1708434447832.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using an iPhone I'd highly recommend the Black Magic Camera app. It lets you set proper framerates along with all the other important manual camera controls to dial things in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines