• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time remapping glitch

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I having issues using the time remapping effect in premiere pro. Everytime I try to push the speed of my clip to 800% or higher the clip glitches out and shows footage from another clip in my sequence and then once the clips goes back to normal speed the clip reverts back to the original footage. Anybody know why this is happening and how to fix it? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

I figured it out. I just needed to render my clips and it worked fine. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look around here, use the search box, there have been several posts recently regards time remapping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. I just needed to render my clips and it worked fine. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you render the clip? did you have to render each individual clip then reinsert them into premeire pro clip by clip? that seems like a lot of unnecessary work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you render the clip? did you have to render each individual clip then reinsert them into premeire pro clip by clip? that seems like a lot of unnecessary work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was only one clip and I just hit render in to out and then it worked as normal. Took like 5 seconds. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rendering time remapped footage is not "unnecessary work." There's a lot of calculations that must occur everything you play an unrendered clip lke that. Rendering out helps reduce that overhead considerably.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SO in order to see what you are doing in a clip as you adjust the keyframes you need to render it each time? 

Yeah, no.

That is not an acceptable solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines