Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toggle full screen not working CC2018

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Ever since CC2018 toggle full screen does not work properly any more - the last NAB update did not fix it. In CC2017 it is still working.

I'm on a single monitor setup and assigned a keyboard shortcut to toggle full screen. It does get me into full screen playback, but I cannot toggle out of it any more. Sometimes I have to hit the keyboard three times and it works, most of the time I have to hit it 10-15 times to go back to the interface. Super annoying and totally breaking my focus.

I'm running an i7-4770K and an AMD Radeon R9 200.

A fresh windows reinstall did not help, so frankly I am out of ideas. Anybody else experiencing this? Anybody some advice on what I could try?

Thank you!

.dustin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

It is, isn't it? Are you mixing and matching languages (keyboard, OS, Premiere) as well? Maybe if we provide some more information we can help the Premiere team solve it...

Based on Jim Simon​'s suggestion I tried assigning a different key and that helped a little. Maybe it'll ease your pain as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yay!! Mine is fixed as well with 15.2..!! 😄 Thanks for letting me know maciejk, I was editing all day but didn't relise because I hardly try it anymore, very happy to find out it wordks again! And thanks for looking into it and finding a fix Adobe 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines