• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transitions not working at all

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a project and added some transitions.  I downloaded templates from motion array and as i tried update photos i relaized i could not add or update any transitions.  I finished the project without a few transitions, but to test it out i tried to create a new project.

I see a closedfist and a circle with a line through it when ever i try to drag a transition rom Effects.  When i right click and select "Appy Default Transition" nothing happens.

What am I missing?  I am not a power user, and still get confused when I am in the tool, but I have made ~20 projects and have never seen anything like this.  I have attached a quick video of the closed hand.  Help is appreciated.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Finally solved after 1.5 months and 2 hours of technical support pings

Some how the default transition was changed to 1/100th of a second.   If anyone has this same problem (Premier Pro>> Preferences >>Timeline then adjust the default duration for Video and Audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenrecording does not show what you are dragging. Need the whole picture.

If its templates from MA reinstall or contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave up and started a brand new project and I still cannot apply default transitions.  Do I need to delete and reinstall premiere pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maaaan... I have seen nothing like this online.  I get a fist with a circle and diagonal line through it when I try to drag the video transition.  I can get the Audio transitions to load.. though not as simple as before... HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to drag the transition all the way to the cut.

Does the kbsc work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally solved after 1.5 months and 2 hours of technical support pings

Some how the default transition was changed to 1/100th of a second.   If anyone has this same problem (Premier Pro>> Preferences >>Timeline then adjust the default duration for Video and Audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines