• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsupported video driver premier pro & After effects 2020

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the new release of 2020 updates, Premiere & Ae both showing the same unsupported video driver error, though I've updated the graphics driver multiple times and tried to change the graphics card too, nothing worked. also, I've disabled the onboard graphics from the device panel even that didn't work out.

I am using Windows 10 home workstation,

CPU- Intel Xeon 

Ram- 16gb

GPU- Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660

Please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you get your driver from the Nvidia site. Which driver did you install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response, I have tried installing drivers from NVIDIA, but it didn't work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version did you install?

The latest SD version for your card is 441.28 and can be found here: Nvidia Studio Driver 411.28

If it still fails, restart the computer and re-install the drivers and choose to do a clean install of the graphic driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nvidia install driver.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this exact problem.  Was getting the warning when opening projects in Premiere 2020 and couldn't export (basically nothing would happen when I'd select File > Export).  Disabling the onboard graphics in Device Manager didn't work, but uninstalling it did.  No more warning at startup, and export now works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you manage that? When I uninstall the onboard graphics it says I have to restart for changes to take effect. On restart, it re-installs the driver!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if you ever figured it out, but for anyone else who may need this, I fixed mine by updating it through windows.

My driver had an error when it updated and that is why it wasn't running as it was supposed to. Right click Windows (bottom left of your screen), click Device Manager, then click Display Adapters to open up the menu and then double click on your NVIDEA option. Click on Driver and, then, update driver. That's it, it fixed my issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried your method and it worked perfectly! didnt need to go through the hassle of installing a drive. Thank you! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

izcunha

click Device Manager, then click Display Adapters

This will not install the latest Studio driver.

You need to go to the Nvidia site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a saver! I hope your life will be 10 times better!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this method and it says my drive is up to date. But I am still getting the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which specific GPU? And if you have a 'discrete' card like a GTX1080 or something, what is your CPU and the 'onboard' graphics which would be something like an Intel 630HD or so?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi im having this issue to and cant seem to solve it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this method and it says my drive is up to date. But I am still getting the error message.

If you have a Nvidia card, go directly to Nvidia and download the latest there: Download Drivers - Nvidia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked magically! thank you for saving my time 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines