• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what cant I encode a video

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to encode a video for youtube, and I keep getting encoder errors:

Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: \\?\C:\Users\Public\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\14.0\Tutorial\Going Home project\kkk9_1.mp4
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00:00:00:10
Rendering at offset: 0.033 seconds
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629690

I have a great pc/gpu (5950x + 3090) so I am confused.  I am only using effects/transitions from in PP. No AE added. any ideas?  I was able to encode the video using the processor, but none of the effects show going this method.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You see in the export error where it says "Around timecode" that where the problem is in your sequence timeline. Whatever that is happening there is causing the problem. Try going to the clip that is there and look at what effects or anything you are doing right there. Try removing effects and trying your export again to drill down into what is actually causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines