• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can i write suggestions for the next versions?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to add some suggestions here for the next versions.

Corner pin from a mask , instead from a full size frame, would be nice,

i mean, imagine you make a mask like i draw on red-> 

test premiere doubt.png

so instead of "corner pin" from the BlueDots, you would rather do it from the green dots, right?

well i tried to find a way for this, and i really didnt find.

Or maybe make a function like "ZOOM, in the crop effect", where expands the masked/croped area to fit a screen ratio canvas like 16:9 or the one you're working on. would be nice. 

A second thing i would like to mention is that sometimes you need to be really precise and theres not much of snaping, if you want to move things to snap on a GUIDE LINES its possible YES, but if you want to scale something and make edges from other Clips to snap at guidelines, this didnt work.

Also anchor points wont snap to the guidelines or other object edges. Would be realy usefull to have such a feature.

Hope this is helpful in any case.

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate , Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Hi @defaultrxerfn98yxv1,

Sure thing, here is where you can make requests: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro If you make a request regarding this, I would recommend you post the uservoice link back to this post so that more people can see it.

I know you didn't ask for the following comment, but that type of work I would hop over to After Effects for. It's cool that we seem to get more After Effects features in Premiere Pro throughout the releases. But After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultrxerfn98yxv1,

Sure thing, here is where you can make requests: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro If you make a request regarding this, I would recommend you post the uservoice link back to this post so that more people can see it.

I know you didn't ask for the following comment, but that type of work I would hop over to After Effects for. It's cool that we seem to get more After Effects features in Premiere Pro throughout the releases. But After Effects will probably always be the better choice for a job like this.

Anyway, appreciate the idea! Feel free to post back here after you complete the request in uservoice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ann Bens  and @Brandon Loshe  

thank you for the fast answers.  YEs after effects is after effects, heh, i get you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines