• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows scaling is effecting my timeline scrolling and my full screen playback.

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I just started using a windows machine after using a mac for a long time.

I have been having this weird scrolling issue where scrolling up and down on the timeline is intermittent.

Sometimes i can use the mouse scroll wheel to go up and down, sometimes i cant.

My display scaling was set to 150. When I set it to 100 percent (so native for the high res display) then restarted the computer, the problem went away.

Everything is now scrolling fine.

Also if I went to display options, to use my monitor for full screen playback, it didnt fill the whole screen. Only when set my scaling to 100 percent and restarting, did it become full screen.

There seems to be a scaling issue with Premiere.

Does anyone else have this issue?

It would be nice not to have to have scaling so low for day to day use.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There ale lots of threads regarding this problem, and also many others related to windows scaling in premiere.

Take a look here BUG: Alt+Scroll to Zoom with 4K Monitor on Windows​ and here Optimizing Premiere Pro CC to work with a 4k Monitor​ and here Timeline Scaling on a 4K monitor Windows 10, Premiere CC​ and here CreativeCOW

Also, I will probably set up a new thread combining all these problems to try making the Adobe staff finally noticing this BUG.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I set it to 100 percent (so native for the high res display) then restarted the computer, the problem went away.

Do that.  The purpose and point of higher resolutions is more screen real estate.  If things are too small for you to see, then you need a physically larger monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines