Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a title without it overlaying on a photo

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*I am using Adobe Rush on my iphone 7.  

I am new to Adobe Rush and just started my first project, which is a slideshow.  I am stuck already on the very beginning.  I have added a few photos, some songs, and a title slide.  I want the title to appear all by itself (with music) at the beginning before transitioning into photos.  However, I when I move a photo another one pops into its place, and I can't slide the title to the left because it's already at the start.  How do I add a text or title slide that appears on its own?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as your title is on the main video track it will function like a video or photo clip. There will not be a video behind it and it will appear as it's own standalone clip.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "when I move a photo another one pops into its place". But positioning and re-positioning a title clip is not different than positioning any other clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my experience with IOS Rush, when you create a title, it by default attaches itself as a connected clip to the image the below it.

To make it a "regular" clip, try:

Create the title, it will appear over an image in the timeline.

Press down on the title clip to select it and drag it down to a point between two images on the timeline, and release.

Once the Title is on the image track and no longer connected to a particular image, press down on it and once selected, drag it to the start of the timeline.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Long hold on the title clip.

Drag it down to the main video layer.  The clip should push all of your other slides out to the right.

The timeline automatically populates all holes, so the clips will shift in, or push out depending on the edits you make to the main timeline.  You can add other layers for multiple images too (not just type over images)

hth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines