Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush CC

Guide ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

What Is Rush, and If you are using Premiere Pro, Do you need Rush ?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

There have been some discussions and links posted already. I'll add my 2c from what I've seen.

Rush is a video editing app that simplifies the process as compared to what's required in Premiere Pro. It is optimised for publishing to social media platforms and so is designed for people who quickly want to film something, edit, add some effects and publish.

If you do want to add more sophisticated editing beyond Rush, the files can be opened in Premiere Pro.

To the question - do you need Rush if you'

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used Rush pretty handily in a class project for my master's degree...I literally shot some video on my phone (interviewing a few users), added it to the timeline, trimmed each interview, and published it to YouTube -- all from my phone. It's not going to let you do fancy things, but if you're just trimming and posting clips, it's fantastic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Technically, It Is use for shooting with your phone, and make a  quick Editing and Exporting, Correct ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not just for mobile editing and sharing. I've used it a few times on my desktop to preview 4K footage and create a rough cut that I then opened in Premiere Pro for more advanced editing. Responsive and very easy to use interface with a small subset of the features of Premiere Pro, but some pretty useful ones such as titles, transitions, color correction/looks, audio, cropping, sharing, etc.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been some discussions and links posted already. I'll add my 2c from what I've seen.

Rush is a video editing app that simplifies the process as compared to what's required in Premiere Pro. It is optimised for publishing to social media platforms and so is designed for people who quickly want to film something, edit, add some effects and publish.

If you do want to add more sophisticated editing beyond Rush, the files can be opened in Premiere Pro.

To the question - do you need Rush if you're using Premiere Pro - the answer would be No. You can do a lot more with Premiere Pro than Rush. Rush is just for a quicker and simpler video production, useful for specific contexts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Dean.

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to help. Wish you all the best with your video productions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to, you can also refer to this post:

Premiere pro or premiere rush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines