• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Rush unable to render successfully

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a render message on my iPhone X saying unable to render successfully. I've tried exporting an 8 min video and a 3 min video on my device and I get the same result. The app also freezes or completely shuts down when I try to export. I've been trying to export the same video for the past couple of days. I've tried doing a hard reboot of my phone. I've made sure I have a good charge. I've tried taking off color filters on the video clips. I noticed I was able to export on a desktop but the sound was missing from that same video. I would really like to get it to export from my iPhone. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME ISSUE FOR TWO DAYS NOW. VERY FRUSTRATING.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having issues exporting from Adobe Premiere Rush for iPhone.  I've been trying for TWO DAYS now to export my video, using all the tips I've seen here. Anyone else able to successfully export a video in the past couple of days??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there seriously no help for this? I just got a new iPad with the view to sell my MacBook Pro and do all my work on the iPad......to find that the the app I need which works fine on the MBP doesn't even let me render or export my work. Cannot believe that pay for this when doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know- It's so frusrating!  I realy want this app to work. I have spent way too much time trying to no avail. It always fails durig redering. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, extremely! Like I mentioned, I was hoping to permanently use the iPad and sell my macbook. Luckily I still can. I cancelled my subscription to Adobe, seeing as they want people to pay for a product monthly that doesn't work. I am using LumaFusion now which is very similar to FCP and perfect for my needs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how did you fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME ISSUE.  ADOBE READ THE MESSAGES AND FIX OR GIVE REFUND PLEASE.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way I worked around the issue was to sync the project to my creative cloud, then render the project using premiere Rush on my laptop.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to sue the ass off adobe if they don't fix this, unable to sync unable to render what am I paying for? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is it September 2022 and the "Unable to Render Successfully" error is still ocurring. I am using a fresh install of Adone Rush on an iPhone X with 256GB of storage on the latest v15 iOS.  The error message is completely unhelpful and provides no hint at what might be wrong.  Of 10 times rendering the 30 second video over the past two days, it has only rendered correctly once.  It fails at a different point in the render every time.  My video is just a sequence of still images with some zoom motion and no sound.  Is there a log file we can access to find out the reason for the failure?  Come on Adobe - do better!  This bug has been a problem for _three_ years!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's amazing they still get away with selling this product. After nearly a year of it not working and about 300 hours on the phone to absolutely useless call centres, they actually admitted to me it will never work properly on iPhone XR and refunded me everything I ever paid them. My advice, bin it off and download VN. Check out my reels at Instagram.com/TheFitnessHutch or my videos at https://youtube.com/channel/UCb51S1PzSJQ_KiYngararFQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines