• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Baseline audio shift

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I cut out a small piece of the clip (1 or 2 frames) by dragging either end of it, the clip I am editing will get an inexplicable baseline audio shift upwards. The audio panel does not show any change, so I have no control of this. Undo does not change the audio levels back to where they were. I would have to reinsert the entire file again and redo all my cuts.

You can see in the attached screenshot that the audio for the middle clip is much higher than the one to the left and the right, because this just happened to the center clip. The audio is roughly the same for all 3 of them (the cuts are in between one longer clip) but the middle one has an inexplicable baseline audio shift upwards.

Using video files captured with iPhone XS, uploaded to Google photos, and then downloaded onto a Windows 10 PC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the clip, then go to the Audio Tab and make sure, under Advanced, that Auto Volume is UNCHECKED:

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 3.10.37 PM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I tried that, however that makes the clip volume extraordinarily low. I think this is an error with the auto volume algorithmp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines