• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Completed projects on startup Mac OS High Sierra

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Ruush all my unfinished AND completed project are on the screen. when I look at the options it has rename, turn sync on, delete fro device.

I don't want to delete the project from the device (I think)? If I delete from the devide am I also edleting the completed MP4 file? Or am I just deleting the peoject.   Why can't we just move the project to a folder where the completed file is.   In Premier Pro it ask you where you want the project? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I sync the project to the cloud can I copy the project back to my computer?  I  have looked at my account and can not see any synced items. it tells me I have 17 files up there, but how do I find what is there and copy the files to local drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the files on my computer  and have the CCfiles move the files to a different drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines