Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error compiling movie -2174287036

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (90).png

When ever I try to export my project, this error message always pops up.

I'm on my last export on my trial but this error doesn't affect the number of exports I have left, luckily. I'm using the newest version of Premiere Rush on my Windows 10. I've never gotten this error before.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Hi there!

We're sorry for the exporting issue. Could you switch the graphics card to Standard VGA and then test the issue? You may follow this path: Open Device Manager > Select Display adapters > Right-click the GPU > Select Update Driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Select Microsoft Display Adapter > Next > OK
If this doesn't work. I'd recommend you roll back to the previous version. Also, you can import our project in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry for the exporting issue. Could you switch the graphics card to Standard VGA and then test the issue? You may follow this path: Open Device Manager > Select Display adapters > Right-click the GPU > Select Update Driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Select Microsoft Display Adapter > Next > OK
If this doesn't work. I'd recommend you roll back to the previous version. Also, you can import our project in Premiere Pro and try to export it from there.

Let us know if it brings any change. 

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same issue. Is there going to be a fix? Also no thumbnail preview when opening Rush. Thanks.

rush error.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I was having the same problem and the final thing I tried was installing the previous version of Premiere Rush. That fixed the issue. The newest download seems buggy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched the graphics driver like you said and it worked! It lets me export now.Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

· That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need anything else.  Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bende grafik kartını değiştirdim ama olmadı sitem bu mümkünse yardımcı olumusunuz?

isislives

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This FIXED MY PROBLEM! thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bug.PNG

I have same error too but My error code different

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this has been a problem since May, I originally purchased Rush as an individual, but needed other programs so, being a teacher, I switched to the much appreciated educational package. Now I can't render my video. I tried changing the graphics card with no success. I'm not sure I can download a previous version within the Educators package. I'm wondering if Adobe has addressed this problem in a software update? If not, is there another option or could you help me with the previous version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (99).pnghow can I fex this wrong?

the videos is dosen't show

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so your files corrupt when you delete some specific files in your project. You have to keep all of them until you're done. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it do fix the rendering issue, but it crash everything else on my computer... when you will fix this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines