• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Premiere Rush video from Android

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded Premiere Rush to my Samsung the other day to make a video trailer for a theater event.  I finished the video - then when I hit the share button, it asked me export the file (but didn't specify where) - it "rendered" then apparently saved to my device.

Not being a tech person - i literally don't know where it's saved on my phone and if I can email it or share somehow to a few individuals to proof before posting to social media.

Help!

TOPICS
Export , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Problem solved.  I didn't have the file manager icon/app on my phone -downloaded that from playstore and now my adobe rush video is easy to find and share via email, social media etc.  Simple fix:-)  ps.  adobe help support via phone was uber quick!   1 (800) 833-6687

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved.  I didn't have the file manager icon/app on my phone -downloaded that from playstore and now my adobe rush video is easy to find and share via email, social media etc.  Simple fix:-)  ps.  adobe help support via phone was uber quick!   1 (800) 833-6687

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad support was able to help you. Thanks for letting us know! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On your Samsung it should save directly to your media Gallery. You don't need external software, and exporting directly to social media from Premier Rush tends to put mandatory "#PremierRush" on whatever you are posting. Just hit export and don't select anything, it should go straight to your gallery. Happy editing 👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have infinix hot9 smartphone 

Many times i download adobe premiere rush 

But same problem of black screen 

Plz quiqlly solve it

Screenshot_20220323-173725.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush crashes systematically mid-way while exporting to local storage. Galaxy S22. Just before crashing, the rendering window turns from fully black to fully blue. The video was recorded in HEVC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1000006480.jpg

 I have the same issue. I exported the video but its nowhere to be found on my Galaxy S23+. I even performed the search function in my files. Nothing. Please help!

1000006481.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines