• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you refine detail beyond the slider by keying in values (e.g. for scale)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need to upload my project into Premier Pro before I can refine the detail adjustments with a keyed in value vs. just having an imprecise slider. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

I assume you are working on a phone or iPad? If so this is what I would do. I would sync your Rush project with Creative Cloud and then open the project with the desktop version of Rush. From there you can open Transform and find Scale. If you double click the scale number you can type in the precise scale you want. Or you can use the up and down arrow keys too to move by increments of 1. If you hold the shift you can move my increments of 10. The nice thing about doing it this way is that you c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you are working on a phone or iPad? If so this is what I would do. I would sync your Rush project with Creative Cloud and then open the project with the desktop version of Rush. From there you can open Transform and find Scale. If you double click the scale number you can type in the precise scale you want. Or you can use the up and down arrow keys too to move by increments of 1. If you hold the shift you can move my increments of 10. The nice thing about doing it this way is that you can go back to your phone and continue working there. If you exported to Premiere Pro you can't take it back into Rush. Hope that was helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  Your answer was right on and helpful.  I use my very high speed iPad 2 Pro (2018) to do preliminary video editing.  You confirmed my suspicion that the iPad version of RUSH is a complimentary product to Premier Pro where I will do much more refined processing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines