• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue installing .mogrt files

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the titles workspace, under My Templates I see the ability to install my own templates however upon selecting the MoGrt files I want to add, the app does nothing.

This is on the Mac OS app.

Any ideas? Any known fixes?

Also - Does anyone know if installed templates will sync across to the iPhone / iPad apps?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Where were the MoGRTs created? Rush supports only those authored in Premiere Pro; AE MoGRTs are not supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where were the MoGRTs created? Rush supports only those authored in Premiere Pro; AE MoGRTs are not supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh I see, that would be the answer then. They were indeed authored in AE - Is there plans to support that in the future?

I'll take a crack at it through Premiere Pro.

Thanks Mark!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi liamr,

They were indeed authored in AE - Is there plans to support that in the future?

Yes, that's on the roadmap

But we can't provide any timeframe.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, thanks Rameez!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

how do you actually import mogrts into the app? unfortinately They’re inactive in my pattern both from dropbox and locally

can yo pls be more specific

thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've seen a lot of tutorials where people created a mogurt in After Effects and than loaded it in Premiere.

So AE mogurts can be loaded in Premiere but when I try it it's not showing up, when I try it again it says the file will be overwritten, even though there is no file.

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've seen a lot of tutorials where people created a mogurt in After Effects and than loaded it in Premiere.

So AE mogurts can be loaded in Premiere but when I try it it's not showing up, when I try it again it says the file will be overwritten, even though there is no file.

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you import MoGrT's from 3rd parties like Envato?   Or, could you import them into Premiere Pro and access them in Rush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can. You would need to import the MoGRTs into your Creative Cloud library via https://assets.adobe.com/ or add them through Premiere Pro.

Hope this helps.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, I'm trying to install .mogrts in Rush that are authored in Adobe Premiere, and when I try and install it, I get the error message, "we couldn't save this graphic to your library". Any idea on why this is happening?

thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines