• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for help with Time-Lapse! Very Choppy Video

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have been filming an art project for a few weeks now, and decided to try out Adobe Premiere Rush for editing since a trial came with a hard drive I ordered. I currently have about 6 hours of real-time video, which is filmed in 4k with a Canon Vixia HF G60 camera.

I just uploaded a few clips to the program to start editing, and at 1000% speed the image is extremely choppy. Really, really choppy. I was hoping for more of a fluid look to this feature and cannot figure out whether I have done something wrong, or am expecting too much from this program? I know I have seen plenty of time-lapse style footage that looks amazing. 

If anyone has any guidance for me, it would be greatly appreciated! 

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*****UPDATE*****

It turns out my computer must have been caught in the annoying Windows update that was hogging memory. You know the one - where you schedule it to begin outside of active hours but that doesn't work. So between "Update and Restart" or "Update and Shut down" you choose "Update and Shut Down," assuming that Windows will complete it's update and then shut down your computer for the evening. This is always wrong, as you discover when you turn on your computer afterwards there is still lengthy update processing that needs to take place before you do anything. What the hell, Windows. At least I wasn't gaming at the time. 

Anyway, upon update complettion I was indeed able to view my video which was not choppy at all and looked great! I am also considering buying a Macbook pro for these video projects. Anyone have an argument for or against?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines