• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New update worse

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the new update and now the program will not even play my project. This program has not been functional at all for me. It deletes changes randomly, freezes, crashes and even has a lag between the video and audio.

I played the raw video (shot from a pixel 2) and the audio and video are synced fine. I play the same video from the proxy file saved by Rush and there is a ridiculous amount of lag, which transfers into the project as well.

But now, with this new update, the program will not even attempt to play the project and if I try to close the project or go back to the home menu the whole program freezes and it has to be killed with the task manager. I have downloaded this desktop app on 2 seperate, capable computers. Same issues on both. 

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. Rush won't even open consistently on my lptop. When it does open it's dead - I'm running 32gb of RAM and my five minute videos won't play or ghost when they do (slowly). I thought this was supposed to be the be all and end all of quick video edititing. Been at it for two days now. Will just have to make a video in Reaper DAW without all the fuss of 'proper' video edititng software. It can handle my seven video files and ten audio tracks and guess what - it works! Disappointed to say the least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having major issues too. I have to force quit each time and lost the last thing I edited. Major lag. Issues when editing clips and adding more media. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, that's a big disappointment. I'm so sorry to hear these poor experiences! Could you all provide some more information for us so we can look into these things on our end?

I'm curious about the computer specs (OS, RAM, CPU, GPU) and which version of Rush you're on. We ask for the specs so we can reproduce the issue, not because we doubt its power! This info will help us get to the bottom of it.

Thanks for reaching out! Happy to help.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines