• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush is not available for Note 20 Ultra.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I've noticed that the app Premiere Rush isn't compatible for the Note 20 Ultra. So, when is going to be available?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Omar,

Thanks for writing in. Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

You can submit a feature request on Rush UserVoice to keep a track of the progress: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Kartika,

We Own such a high end phone and face compitibility issue. This need to fixed on priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your point. However, Rush is available on those devices that are tested by the product team. There are some devices that are still under compatibility tests for Adobe Premiere Rush. I hope we can add more devices as early as possible. 

Thanks

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been an update? Does the product team have a Note 20 yet? How can it be more compatible why a newer phone like the most recent IPhone that came out after the Note 20?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I am pissed that I pay for CC and cannot use it on the most expensive phone in the US right now. I am severly disappointed in you all right now. This original post is from 3 months ago. How is this not fixed yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed this morning that I am able to finally download and install premiere rush on note 20 ultra. Going to run it through its paces and see if it crashes. 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried all the different export option. It just fails everytime. I spend hours to get my first video exported but no luck. I even did upgrade with 3 day trial period which still does not work from my Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

Please heip ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines