• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Stuck on Load

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my premiere Rush is stuck on loading. I've tried uninstalling and installing. Running as an administrator etc. Nothing is changing. Upon starting it's just the blue wheel loading for the last week.

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Hi Nneyar!

We're sorry for the trouble you're having with Premiere Rush. We can try a few things that may help you:

Method 1
  1. Launch Task Manager/Activity Monitor
  2. Kill all the Creative Cloud related processes
Method 2
  1. Close Rush
  2. Sign out of Creative Cloud
  3. Delete preferences from the Documents folder
  4. Restart your computer
  5. Sign in to Creative Cloud
  6. Launch Rush

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nneyar!

We're sorry for the trouble you're having with Premiere Rush. We can try a few things that may help you:

Method 1
  1. Launch Task Manager/Activity Monitor
  2. Kill all the Creative Cloud related processes
Method 2
  1. Close Rush
  2. Sign out of Creative Cloud
  3. Delete preferences from the Documents folder
  4. Restart your computer
  5. Sign in to Creative Cloud
  6. Launch Rush

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I did both of these things and it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need anything else. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kartika,

I actually have the same issue, and I don't know what you mean by: "Delete preferences from the Documents folder". 

Can you please tell me where I can find this folder or what you mean by this? 

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Inge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay. You can follow this path Users/username/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Rush

I hope this helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the path for Mac Os users? By the way, I've tried this method but it still doesn't work. Basically, whenever I try to open the app, I get stuck on a welcome screen with the loading beach ball cursor. I try to quit the app but that doesn't work either. Do you have any other suggestions? I had Mac Os Catalina and it didn't work and now it won't work on Mac Os Big Sur either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kartika,

Please tell us the path for the preferences and the documents folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

You can navigate to: Users/username/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Rush

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried it all and still won't run! I have been working on this for over a week. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me one time and then the next time I launch it, it just corrupts the temp files again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I did all of the above, but still Rush hangs at "Loading ImportQuickTime.prm
Have there been any solutions for this in the past year?

The only thing I did regarding Adobe since last time I used Rush to this time trying to use it, was importing more fonts from Adobe Stock. Does that have anything to do with it?

Kind Reagrds,

Diana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about MacOS, can't seem to get a direct solution for this issue, any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For everyone following this and who want an actual answer, that actually works... for a Samsung Galaxy 9 phone... here is the actual answer:

You need to download a special Samsung version of the Rush App... and that is available only on the Samsung store, not on the Google Play store. Simple, and this solves it. I'm suprised that the Adobe employees do not provide this answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for this information. I do most of my vid edits on my phone due to issues with creative cloud and rush on my laptop and I was almost ready to part ways with adobe until I saw this post.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem on Windows 10, followed Kartika's instructions, and it worked for me. 

I wasn't sure by what Kartika meant in saying "delete preferences from documents folder", so I just deleted the entire "Adobe Rush" folder in "Documents > Adobe" folder.  DO NOT DO WHAT I DID if you have any files/projects you want to keep, as the above action might blow things away, I dunno. I was starting from zero so it seemed reasonable in my situation. 

Also for what it's worth: I didn't need to restart my computer, it just worked after I completed all the preceding steps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rexjak,

I see Preferences in the Profile-<username> folder on my Mac. Should be the same for PC. Sorry you missed the important piece there. I'll let Kartika know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: after I tried to start a new project, Rush hangs again.  I'm giving up on this and just going to subscribe to Premiere...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: after I tried to start a new project, Rush hangs again.  I'm giving up on this and just going to subscribe to Premiere...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is the best solution to this problem. Adobe Rush is one of the worst product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me too... No restart is required... On Windows .... Navigate to "Documents" then look for "Adobe" finally delete the Premiere Rush folder.... that's all I did 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys i had the same problem

I couldn't even sign in creative cloud! I turned my vpn on and the problem was solved!i hope this helps you guys as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have tried all of the above and still no joy. Is there anyone I can contact? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There , i am having the same issue - stuck on loading, i can only see the blue wheel loading, i am using my IPad. Can anyone help?

Thanks, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ONLY thing that worked for us on MacbookPro was to completely wipe the whole computer (fresh start back to factory settings)

IF YOU DO THIS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL FILES BACKED-UP (from you hard drive).

Hope this helps....it was a last resort but we were so relieved that it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines