Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with video after exporting, audio and clip issues

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first video project on Rush. 

Everything looks great in the program, but when I export it elsewhere on my computer everything is all screwed up.  The audio doesn't sync up, like it's normal speed, but the video is playing too fast.  There are also clips in the video that I deleted - I split a few videos and deleted parts of them and it's as if the pieces I deleted are there instead of the pieces I kept.  But in Rush everything is normal.  I have no idea what's going on.  Anyone else experience this?  I really don't want to have to redo this project on my old software. 

Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! That's definitely not something I'm familiar with. Can you please provide additional details about your setup?

1. What version of Rush do you have installed?
  2. What OS version and Device/Computer do you have? 
  3. What is the source media (e.g., iPhone XS, Canon mark III?)
  4. Does this happen in other projects or only this particular project? 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem in my project. After export in local, some sequences have videos speeded like 3 times, but the sound is normal. And some parts that I have cut are still visible.
I tried an export in local, .mp4 with automatic quality (1080p). I worked with the trial, in V.1.2.8 Build7 on Windows 10.
The impacted sequences came from GoPros, recorded in .mp4 (But somes sequences recorded the same way are ok after export).

Hope someone will have some clues!
Thanks,

Harnesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally my exact issues.  It's so frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Peter, I thought I was responding to yours, but it posted as a seperate reply.  Just wanted to post reply here so you'd get notified. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I created a video in Rush but when I exported there is no sound. I am up against a hard deadline and don't. know what to do. 

Help,

Portia 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the most recent version of Rush, just downloaded it and paid for the upgrade. 

I am working on a 2019 Macbook Pro. 

The footage was shot with a Fujifilm TX10 camera and imported as .mov files. 

I made a video with the sample movies they had in the program, played with the speed of things and mixed things up and exported it to see if the same issues would come up and they did not, so appears to be just with this project.  

I had a deadline I needed to meet, so I ended up redoing the video in iMovie, but I'd still like to figure out what's going on.  I do like this software more than iMovie if I can get it to function correctly!  I know the whole point is to create videos to share, but I really wish there was an option to just save things to your computer without the export process...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrianrose, 

Really sorry about your experience. Definitely do not want you to have to use another program to finish your project 😞 

Can you please try these steps 

1. Close Rush 

2. Navigate here:  /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common

3. Delete these folders

• Media Cache
  • Media Cache Files
  • Peak Files
  • PTX

4. Launch Rush holding down the Option + Shift keys until a dialog opens > Click Yes to reset cache and prefs

5. Try playing your project 

Let us know your results when you can. Thanks!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Peter. 

I did what you said, but when I reopened Rush the original project wasn't there, so I couldn't test if it worked on that video.  I did cobble together a new one with the same effects and when I exported it, there weren't any problems.  So hopefully that did the trick!

Thanks again, 

Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!!

I see someone had a similar problem with exporting videos but there is no sound. I'm doing all this on my android (S10) and just paid for the premium upgrade yesterday. 

Thanks,

Nouri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines