Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You do not have access Adobe team project service" error on Rush

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey all, 

I hope you can help. I have seen a couple of posts about a similar issue, but none are showing as resolved so I dont know if they have been solved privately with the adobe team. 

When I load Adobe Rush, I get presented with the "you dont have access to Adobe Team Project Service" - upon closing the pop up I can not proceed any further. The "Create Project" option is greyed out and I cant access my local projects either. 

Im using Windows 10 Enterprise and this is an enterprise business account. 

Please help!

Thanks, 

Tom

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Hi @Thom1903 , 

We made a change on our end that we believe should resolve this issue. If the error persists, try signing out and back into Rush. 

It would be great if you can let us know if the issue is not resolved or fixed. 

Thank you,

Peter  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom!

Sorry for the trouble. Can you let us know what happens when you turn off the internet? Does that help?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning Kartika, 

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I've just tried that now and it worked! I could then turn the wifi back on and it has let me use the application as normal. To test this out, I closed the app and restarted it again (with internet on) and it gave me the same error message as described previously. So the problem must lay with some sync'ing/connecting that the app is trying to do on startup?

Thanks again for your help, 

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kartika, 

I have realised, once I finished a project, that this trick has limited me to 3 videos only, within a trial so I dont think its a long term solution. Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Thom1903 , 

We made a change on our end that we believe should resolve this issue. If the error persists, try signing out and back into Rush. 

It would be great if you can let us know if the issue is not resolved or fixed. 

Thank you,

Peter  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines