• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

s20 Ultra compatibility

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I recently upgraded my phone from an s8 to the galaxy s20 ultra and I cannot download premiere rush on my new device.  It says its not compatible, does anyone know why?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Hi!

The S20 is not available for Rush yet. We're working on adding support asap. You can add your vote to the UserVoice request to follow our progress. 

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/39939784-support-for-galax...

Also, if you want to see the full list of supported devices, please refer to the link below

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html?promoid=VKW3KGBV&mv=other

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Hi all!

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We're excited to let you know that the Galaxy S20, 20+, S20 Ultra and S20 FE are fully supported in Rush 1.5.38

Happy editing!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with my S20 (not a plus or ultra).  Shows as not compatible with my device.  Worked fine on my older S9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

The S20 is not available for Rush yet. We're working on adding support asap. You can add your vote to the UserVoice request to follow our progress. 

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/39939784-support-for-galax...

Also, if you want to see the full list of supported devices, please refer to the link below

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html?promoid=VKW3KGBV&mv=other

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

19. july and still no progress. When will Rush become avilable for Samsung Galaxy S20 series? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

today August 19 still no answer as to when it will be available for s20 devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG whats up ADOBE that's ridiculous!! 

Rush NOW!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its now 14 September 2020.... when is this magical fix, upgrade or what ever going to happen Adobe???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost November now and still nothing... At this rate it looks like the S21 will be out before the (very basic) software patch we've all been waiting all year for. Good thing we're all stuck paying a monthly subscription, right?

I'm going to take an educated guess and say that Rush for Samsung is dead and has been completely abandoned. Either that or the developers are con artists who never actually develop anything... Or maybe the developers died. Hard to tell at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like they just don't care. They replied in April on this thread and since then.... crickets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We're excited to let you know that the Galaxy S20, 20+, S20 Ultra and S20 FE are fully supported in Rush 1.5.38

Happy editing!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just purchased my galaxy note 2p ultra yesterday and can not download rush. It says the beta program is full. I have the app on my old phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just made a change that should fix this. Can you please try to install Rush again? 

Thanks!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s still saying the same thing. When I go into creative cloud on my phone it sends me to the google play store. The top says “Your device isn’t compatible with this version. “ And at the bottom it says, “Beta Program Full

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Marie - I missed the part where you mentioned your phone was a Note and not the S20 series. The Note series is not currently supported. Sorry about that. You can add your vote here, and you will be updated once support is added. 

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/42129193

Happy Holidays. 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with the brand new s21. Who knows how to fix this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same update for S21 ultra Please !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines