• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share to local computer doesn't work.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been invoiced (paid account) four times but still can't share or export to my local computer. I'm wondering if it's a software bug? I might add that I uninstalled Rush, used the Adobe removal tool, reinstalled Rush but it still does not work. Very disappointing product.

PC - Windows 10 v1909
RAM 32 GB
CPU Intel i5 3.5 GHz

TOPICS
Desktop version , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Hi @30762983yse1,

Oh, Enterprise? That's probably the issue, and I suspect others on this thread are either enterprise or EDU installations, which are handled by the IT department on your end. I have a theory: IT techs can make errors when desigining installers for the users on your network if they are not mindful of the various vesions of software. I think you need to contact them directly and ask them to create an installer for the premium version of Rush. I believe they are mistakenly giving

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

So sorry for the frustrating experience. Can you elaborate on the issue?

• Are you getting any error codes or messages while exporting?
  • Does it happen with a specific project or is it random?

Let us know. We're here to assist.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any project I have created I can't export. I might add I get the blue bar on the top that says to upgrade. When I click Share link no interface or menus are presented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it! Can you share a short screen recording or screenshots that shows the issue?

Let us know.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicking the Share button doesen't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the video it helps. Could you try resetting the preferences? Press and hold the Alt key while launching the app. Let go of the Alt key when the splash screen appears. You will get a dialogue box asking for resetting the preferences.

Is your project is synced to Creative Cloud? https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tryed the Alt key method but share doesn't work.

No, I have  Cloud Synce turned off it takes to long to upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. Can you tell us the exact version of Premiere Rush you're using? 

Also, just to confirm, was it working fine in the previous version? 

Let us know.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 1.5.20 Build 571

I'm not sure what the original version was but it never worked and I was hoping after the update that it would work. 

I also have another problem at start up. You can visit the problem in the link below. I followed the instuctions but no luck.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/rush-startup-bug/m-p/11338036?page=1#M6114

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try launching Run as administrator? Right-click on the app icon, select Run as administrator and see if you're still getting an error.

Also, let us know how it goes after updating Rush.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran as an administrator and updated RUSH. Same problem no Share menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does it say I only get 3 exports is that part of the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like we need to take a closer look at what's going on. Would you mind contacting us here? http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

We'll need to hop on a remote session to troubleshoot this further.

Thanks!

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appriciate the help but what am I looking for when I click the link? Nothing on the web page seems spacific for remote help.

Thanks,

Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rick!

This will access you to continue troubleshooting with our support agents via phone or chat. Please see the image for references:

I hope this helps.

Kartika

Screenshot_4.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Did you manage to resolve this problem?

I'm having this problem too.

Trying to share but just have a pop up asking to upgrade. Do I only have a number of shares available and now I've run out? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem - with newest version ;( 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem .. reinstalled everything and still can't share or save 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME, nothing is helping. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi am having the same problem. Rush does not like to Share. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you try updating Rush? Which plan are you paying for? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

I have adobe enterprise. I tried installing an older version but no effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @30762983yse1,

Oh, Enterprise? That's probably the issue, and I suspect others on this thread are either enterprise or EDU installations, which are handled by the IT department on your end. I have a theory: IT techs can make errors when desigining installers for the users on your network if they are not mindful of the various vesions of software. I think you need to contact them directly and ask them to create an installer for the premium version of Rush. I believe they are mistakenly giving you the "starter" version instead. Let us know what they say.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines