• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying Free Trial of Rush, Stuck on Blue Circle and Tutorial

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Rush, it stays on the loading screen permanently. I'm running the free trial version to test it out to see if I want to subscribe. I've looked across the web and this support forum for what to do to fix it. 

Running the program as Admin does not fix it.

Switching the display adapter does not fix it. (Nor do I think that's a good fix in general)

Signing out and then signing back in will get me to the tutorial, but then I get stuck on the preparing video loading bar.

I really want this app to work for me. I have 32 gb RAM, i5-10600k, Radeon RX 480 gpu.

Please help. Thanks.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Hi @AtlasZer0 @RunMountain @smidrel @Julia5EC7 

Thanks so much for everyone's feedback and patience. We believe we have a good understanding of what's causing this, thanks to your help, and will be working on a permanent fix. 

Until that fix is available (fix date not known yet), the best thing to do is

1. Roll back to the previous version of Rush (15.54)

or

2. Edit while disconnected from the internet (option 1 likely to be the best option).  

Again we're sorry for this inconvenience and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry about that. What happens when you launch Rush while the internet is turned off? Does that help?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says that my subscription can't be verified because I'm not connected to the internet and I can't continue into the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also want to mention that deleting all the folders inside the Premiere Rush folder does fix it to a degree, but then when I try to make a new project, it gets stuck on "Preparing Media" and I have to force close the program, and upon reopening, it goes back to the blue circle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like we'll need to hop on a remote session to troubleshoot this further. Can you reach out to us via phone or chat here? http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thanks! 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AtlasZer0 ! 

I'm very sorry you're experiencing this issue. We're actively investigating what may be causing it. If you could please follow these steps and provide these log files, we would greatly appreciate it. 

1. Quit Rush 
  2. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Rush\1.5
  3. Place the attached files into the 1.5 folder 
  4. Launch Rush 
  5. After Rush is in a bad state, quit Rush 
  6. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Rush\1.5\logs 
  7. Share the log files with us 

Hopefully, these logs will give us a better idea of what's going wrong. I'm working on getting similar steps for Mac users. 

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am dealing with a similar issue on a Mac. My project won't open and I am extremely frustrated because I was in the middle of editing it. I have researched multiple threads on this issue and have not found a solution. Can I share my log files with you and is there a solution for Mac users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! Truly I am going to quit Adobe Premiere Rush for ever. The problem with "blue curcle" is annoying. I've tried so many variants to solve it, but failed. Nothing helps. Recently I have bought a new laptop running on Windows 10 and install Adobe Rush on it and do you believe? I have the same problem that I have on my PC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@smidrel Sorry you're dealing with this issue. Can you please follow these steps to try to determine what's causing this for some users? 

1. Quit Rush 
  2. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Rush\1.5
  3. Place the attached files into the 1.5 folder 
  4. Launch Rush 
  5. After Rush is in a bad state, quit Rush 
  6. Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Rush\1.5\logs 
  7. Share the log files with us 

Thank you! 

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have the exact same issue with the 1.5.58 version of Rush. When I rollback to the previous version, the software work but i cannot share and publish any videos since I don't run the last version of Premiere Rush.

I have a windows 10 and recent and decent Dell laptop computer, can Adobe help us please ??

Best regards,

Olivier C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AtlasZer0 @RunMountain @smidrel @Julia5EC7 

Thanks so much for everyone's feedback and patience. We believe we have a good understanding of what's causing this, thanks to your help, and will be working on a permanent fix. 

Until that fix is available (fix date not known yet), the best thing to do is

1. Roll back to the previous version of Rush (15.54)

or

2. Edit while disconnected from the internet (option 1 likely to be the best option).  

Again we're sorry for this inconvenience and hope to resolve this issue soon. 

Thanks again for your help and patience.

I'll try to update this thread once fixed.   

Petre 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately, rolling back to previous version will not allow us to save our work, as the app asks to upgrade to do so.

Btw please find the error log of Rush

Hope you will fix that issue soon. Thanks a lot.

OC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar problem on Premiere Rush on my iPhone.

I worked long editing a project, then tried exporting the video several times, in different formats, and each time, after the progress bar almost got to 100%, it would give error message saying unable to export.

I then thought to close/quit Rush, then restart, and see if that helped, so I began that process by clicking the home icon (thinking that would put it through the proper saving of the project, but when I clicked the home icon, it got stuck on rotating circle screen.

I left that blue circle spinning for the last 8 hours, and still no better.

The app won't allow me to click anything on it.

I have iOS 16.5.

I'm worried to just close/quit Rush and relaunch it, as I'm afraid I'll lose all my work.

What do I do?

Thanks!

Ted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines