• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ABC separation gone in Responsive HTML5 index and glossary after upgrading from RH11 to RH15

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded from RH11 to RH15 and my output was Responsive HTML5.  In RH11, the index and glossary separated the words in alphabetical order with a subheading of A, B, C, etc.  When I output in RH15, those separations are gone and now it's one alphabetical list.  Does anyone know how I can get that back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen this happen with the RH11 layouts in RoboHelp 2015. Can you add a new layout in the project? That will get you the 2015 version and that will work as expected.

Please update your RoboHelp to the latest patch. Patch 3 has made further changes to the layout for RH Server compatibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest patches and yesterday I added Azure_Blue to the project but the separators are still missing.  I talked to Adobe support yesterday and they're looking into it so it must be missing for them too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Support said it's a bug and that it will be fixed.  However, they didn't give a timeframe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp