• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Admob in Robohelp app

New Here ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to this but I have been trying to publish guides with Robohelp2015 and have been wondering how to monetize it from the app store.

• I'd like to know if it is possible to integrate admob with published apps.

• Is it possible to monetize with other advertising channels

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am following you correctly you want to publish responsive outputs from RoboHelp and integrate admob ads within to monetize producing the outputs in the first place, correct?

This has not been raised before here or on any other forum that I have seen. You would need to experiment with editing the source files to see if what you need survives the trip to the output APK.

If you succeed in generating a Developer Mode APK whatever Admob requires, then you would also need a PhoneGap subscription to publish multiple APKs that can be uploaded to the Play Store.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to publish as mobile apps (andriod and ios)and integrate admob to monetize. I wont be able to do this on code level, I wish there was an easier way to monetize my guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp's background is as a tool to produce help files for software and knowledge bases. Producing mobile apps is an extension of making those outputs available on all devices rather making RoboHelp a tool to produce apps generally.

It might be worth looking around Neil Perlin's Hyper/Word Services' Technology Blog as I believe he has done some work producing guides that are attuned to what you want.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think KUCHiBANGA's answer can be found in what conventional everyday developers who build apps are doing to use AdMob and other means to monetize. I found this article which is of particular interest:

http://www.joshmorony.com/monetizing-your-phonegap-build-app-with-admob/

Expanding on Peter's comment. The purpose of RoboHelp's app feature is to package your knowledge base and create a convenient way to install it on a phone or tablet. This addresses the issue of an employee not having an internet connection.

Notice in the build-an-app workflow that Adobe RoboHelp is using Adobe's PhoneGap utility to build the RoboHelp app in the background. There is a lot of documentation and a lively app-building community there that may help you take your RoboHelp app beyond what RoboHelp itself does.

Hope this helps.

John Daigle

Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor

Evergreen, Colorado

www.showmethedemo.com

John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the responses, I'll peruse the links and suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp