• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe RH certification related

Participant ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past folks have discussed about his on the forum. Adobe offers Captivate certification. Is there any Adobe or other certification that covers RoboHelp? Any pointers would help.

TOPICS
Classic , New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There has not been any Adobe certification for many years and I am not aware of any plans to bring it back.

Last time it got pretty resounding criticism at the exam looked like it had been created by people asking questions based on the documentation rather than having real world usage knowledge. One question asked how to do something and not one expert knew the answer. The reason was they discounted a feature that should have provided the solution but the reality was they knew that feature had not worked for years.

I don't recall ever having been asked what credentials I had when being interviewed. 

Kevin Siegel of www.iconlogic.com runs training courses and you would get a certificate for taking one of his courses. I don't know if it is merely attendance or achieving a grade, you would need to ask about that.

My own experience as above is certification is not the key but the market has changed since my era so others may chip in with different views.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp