Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attractive master page templates for RH 2019

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working a masterpage layout for a PDF document in RH. Does anyone have any examples of attractive, easy-to-implement masterpages for PDFs? Or does Adobe have a database or examples built in the RH?

Thanks for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the forum.

Master pages are more about creating headers and footers plus default text for new topics. Once linked to a topic, any changes to the header and footer will be picked up when you generate but changes to the default text would not apply. It is just that, the default text, and you would not want it to override what you have written.

What makes a topic look good is more down to the CSS applied. There is no database that I know of but the sample projects do have a CSS that you can use if you like them.

Please always mention your version of RoboHelp when posting. I know you have said 2019 but there are two versions of that, Classic and New UI. In this case it doesn't matter much but often it can make the difference between getting a quick answer or someone having to ask which.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp