• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Body printing over footer

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to find some code to fix a footer at the bottom of the page in RH, and it works just fine.

When I hit Print Topic, the footer is at the bottom, as I wanted.

However, for longer topics that print onto more than one page, the text of the topic prints over the footer.

How can I fix it so that the text stops just before the footer?

PS. I have no such problem when printed the project via Printed Documentation, just from the topic itself.

TOPICS
Classic , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered problems like this with some websites where the printed version of a page is a mess. There is no solution you can apply but some browsers are better than others. I have found Edge gives me the best chance on such sites but not always.

I am trying to find out if this is something that can be fixed by Adobe or if it is a browser issue.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You say you added some code to fix the footer.

1. Do you mean some non RoboHelp code?
  2. If so, does the problem occur when you print without that code?
  3. Is there a reason for not using a master page with a header and footer? That will print the footer after all the content, be that a single page or many pages, rather than at the foot of each page. Maybe not what you want but better than at the moment?
    image.png

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp