• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't publish to sharepoint - Robohelp 2015 - (403) Forbidden

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2016 Jun 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am trying to publish responsive HTML5 output to sharepoint - we are on sharepoint 365.  I have pasted the sharepoint site address in sharepoint site field in the Connection Details window.  When I try to publish I get an error message saying: error: the remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.  Any suggestions?  It's a folder I created so I do have full access.

If it's not possible to publish directly - how do I publish locally then upload?  I tried selecting the Advanced Option Generate SharePoint Native Output Before Publishing and then uploading the ASPX files to my sharepoint folder manually.  When I clicked the Index.aspx link all the formatting was lost.  Am I doing something wrong?

Regards

Leanne

TOPICS
Classic , Version control

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the TOC load and is the search function available? I would suspect the CSS file is not uploaded to the server. Are all folders and subfolders correctly uploaded to SharePoint.

RoboHelp currently only supports SharePoint on-premises. Please enter a feature request for Office 365/SharePoint Online support here: Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks William I'll place a feature request

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William - I'm trying to work out which files to upload to sharepoint but can't find any information.  Do I have to upload or files and folders generated when published?

Regards

Leanne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just publish to an output folder in SharePoint. Give that folder address to the developers who can put links to it in the application and you are good to go. Just set up your Settings. I use WebHelp so mine is in the WebHelp settings. Set up the Server Name and URL and then Publish after you generate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William,

I saw your handle on here and recognized it because I have seen your website too. You are clearly very well-versed in Robohelp. I have encountered the same problem as the OP and was just wondering if you happened to know if Robohelp 2017 supports Sharepoint Online/Office 365. I am guessing it does not, but just wanted to be sure.

I'm thinking we might have to publish to a OneDrive synchronized Sharepoint folder on the local computer to assist in getting files onto Sharepoint. This sounds something like what TXTechWriter mentioned in the last message.

Regards,

John.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

RoboHelp 2017 doesn't support Office 365 / SharePoint Online. However, if you are using SharePoint online as a shared repository only, then using a synchronized SharePoint folder is a good alternative.

Thanks!

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhi,

Thanks for your reply. Sounds like we are on the right track then.

Regards,

John.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I've been trying to publish Responsive HTML5 help to an Office 365 / SharePoint site myself (I managed to do it manually in the end, but obviously with no version control or collaborative functionality) and just came across this post.

Could somebody please explain the steps to set up a "OneDrive synchronized Sharepoint folder on the local computer to assist in getting files onto Sharepoint"

I'm a writer, not a fighter. I never signed up for this

Cheers xxx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp