• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot save changes to my files using Robohelp Classic 2019

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am trying to save changes in Robohelp Classic 2019 (14.0.10.010), but I am getting an error. My project was created using Robohelp 2017.

When I first tried to open my project in Robohelp Classic 2019, I got the following error when opening the project file:
"Open project was cancelled or the application was unable to load database" for my .cpd file.

I deleted my .cpd file and was able to open the project, but now I cannot save changes to any of the files. I get this error when saving:
The file 'C:\docs\src\welcome.htm' could not be saved to the current destination. If you used the edit feature on your web browser to edit this file, you should use Save As on your browser, then edit the file on disk.

I have only edited these files in Robohelp 2017, so I don't understand the message.

I was wondering if I get the save error because I deleted the .cpd file? But if I don't delete it, I can't open the project.

I did search the forum but was not able to find anything that solved this problem. Any help appreciated! 
TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Are you sure you have rights to that location on your C:\ drive? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you have rights to that location on your C:\ drive? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My tech support made me account owner for the folder and that did fix the problem. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp