• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Checked out topic is reported as not checked out

Participant ,
Mar 07, 2016 Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running RH10 with Source control.  I have a topic that has a red check to show it is checked out.  I open source control and is shows the topic checked out exclusively to me.  If I click check in all, I get this message, $/PATH/topic_name.htm is not Checked Out.  How can it say its not checked out when I have the red check next to the topic in the Project manager AND source control has a big red check with a status of Checked Out to you (exclusive)?

Ideas?  It seems to be only with this one topic.  Other topics check in and out perfectly.

Thanks,

dv

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

I was able to fix this by checking out the topic, already marked as checked out, then letting the RH10 check the topic in.  Very strange, checking out a topic marked as checked out.  Sounds like a bug in source control and Win7-64.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to fix this by checking out the topic, already marked as checked out, then letting the RH10 check the topic in.  Very strange, checking out a topic marked as checked out.  Sounds like a bug in source control and Win7-64.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp