• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Como puedo utilizar el buscar, para que detecte texto en la ayuda

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola muy buenas tardes, soy nuevo usando el robohelp, y actualmente ya tengo mi ayuda finalizada, sin embargo quiero implementar la busqueda que trae en la plantilla Charcoal_Grey para que me detecte el texto que incluyo y me busque en toda la ayuda.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

When you prepare to generate your output, click Search on the left side. Then on the right side, ensure that the option for Substring search has been enabled.

half4.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Are you saying that you have used this layout and search is not working?

Or is your question more along the lines of "what do I have to do to ensure searching is possible?". And if that's the question, searching should just kind of "be there" in the output. If it's not showing, we need to examine more about how your project is configured.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me explico un poco mejor, vamos a hacer búsqueda de la palabra "Configuracion", la búsqueda me realiza la consulta de forma exitosa, sin embargo hay un usuario que me escribe una abreviación por decir "Confi" y el resultado me indica no encontrado

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you prepare to generate your output, click Search on the left side. Then on the right side, ensure that the option for Substring search has been enabled.

half4.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muchisimas gracias Rick, eres lo maximo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp