• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

comunicazione con italiani che utilizzano robohelp 2019

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno sono Daniela e avrei bisogno di comunicare in italiano con qualcuno che sappia usare bene robohelp 2019. 

Ho sempre utilizzato il vecchio robohelp e andava benissimo. Con questo faccio fatica a fare tutto. 

In particolare ora non riesco a stampata l'output in word. ...ma al di là di questo vorrei comunicare con qualcuno che lo utilizzi in italia.

Vi sarò eternamente grata!!!

daniela alecce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no forum supporters based in Italy to my knowledge and I'm not sure if any of the regulars here speak Italian. So as far as finding someone well versed in Italian is concerned I wish you luck.

I have responded to your specific question in a separate post. You can use the forum's translator or you can try Edge as that will translate the whole page, not just the posts.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter,

I'm desperate!!

I have installed robohelp2019.0.10 and I can't produce the document in word. With the old xpj I was able perfectly and now with the new one the documentation in word cannot be produced. I state that in the css I have inserted some variables for the styles. Could it be that? Can't view a log to understand why it doesn't work?
thanks
Daniela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have now posted the same question in three threads. I gave you my first response in the first thread. https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/failed-to-generate-word/m-p/11715360#M135184

Please try what I suggested there and then follow this up in that thread.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp