• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contents pane text is too small in high resolution for CHM. Could not configure the CHM so that it is optimized for High Resolution.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to configure the CHM files optimized for High-Resolution display. In Help and Manual tool, there is an option to configure the CHM to optimize for High-Resolution display. Is there any workaround to get the text appear larger in High-Resolution display without doing manually zoom in?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

It's interesting to hear that another tool has some option that allows configuring a CHM differently. Are you aware of what exactly the option does to achieve this? To my knowledge, there haven't really been any changes to CHM files in many years. So my curiosity is getting the better of me.

Thanks... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind, looking at the links you supplied now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In your CSS, have you tried configuring the font sizes to 100%?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp