Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Context Sensitive Help is not Working - SSL Settings

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have generated a .chm file (Microsoft HTML (primary help)). I have mapped the IDs with the specific HTML files accurately. I have placed it in the right path from where the application pulls the helps.

Still, it is not working. However, for other helps (don't know who mapped the files, may be the Tech Writer worked before me) it is working fine. Also, I have tried to check whether the map file (.hh) is selected using the SSL output setup. But I could not view i. Please help. If there is any other possible ways to bring up the helps ], please let me know. Thanks!

Regards,

Subathra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Are you certain the CSH topics are ending up inside the CHM file?

I ask, because when you generate a CHM, you have the option to exclude any topics not referenced. And it occurs to me that CSH topics may qualify if they are only called by the application.

In your SSL recipe, ensure this option is not enabled in order to change things.

bc1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your prompt response and a new point that I should note before compiling the helps. Yesterday, I checked with the technical team again to re-check the build. Then, we found that the problem was with the build not with the .chm file.

Thank you!

Regards,

Subathra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp