• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating drop-down for different guides.

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have 5 different guides and I would like to publish all at the same time. However, I want to create a drop-down for users to select either user guide, admin guide, installation guide so that users get only relevant content. I do not want to create a clutter of TOC on the left with all the guides. Any suggestions will help. I am using RoboHelp 2019.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not drop downs but you could offer radio buttons to limit the content to just one guide or check boxes to limit it to the chosen guides. Look at Dynamic Content Filtering in the supplied RoboHelp Reimagined sample project.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp