Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CSH shows as blank page

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH9 and Firefox 41.0.2.

The webhelp project is integrated in our software and when I request a CSH item, the page is blank. It is working in IE9 and Chrome and was also working in a previous version of FF.

Apart from downgrading FF, is there another solution? Will the fix for RH 2015 work here?

Got a message from William that the fix for RH 2015 does not work. Hopefully there are other solutions!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you applied all the browser security fixes your (unmentioned) version of RH? See Willam’s site for a list – wvanweelden.eu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2015 Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for replying. RH is version 9 (as mentioned) and it is up-to-date with all patches from Willam's list. Also FF is up-to-date. I also spoke to Willam and he sent me a down-ported version of the update for RH2015, but that was not working.

Still hoping for a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, completely missed the version there – I suspect you are pooched; RH9 is just too old to get fixes for these browser security “enhancements” that FF, IE & Chrome keep coming out with. It’s like hitting a moving target even with the latest versions of RH. With RH2015 being the latest, only it & RH11 are seeing any sort of patches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff,

Have my hopes set on Willam's tips and tricks (for now). Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp