• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customizing Responsive HTML 5 Indigo layout

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to remove or change the words "Welcome to our Help Center" and "what can we help you with today?" in the Indigo layout? I can't seem to figure out how to do this! I am hoping I can modify this wording, otherwise this great layout is limiting.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

You change this in the LNG file.

Click the Project tab followed by the Project Settings button. Then from the dialog that results click the Advanced button. Then from the second dialog that appears click the Labels tab. Scroll to the ResponsiveHelp section and you should see the items in this area.

tmp4.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You change this in the LNG file.

Click the Project tab followed by the Project Settings button. Then from the dialog that results click the Advanced button. Then from the second dialog that appears click the Labels tab. Scroll to the ResponsiveHelp section and you should see the items in this area.

tmp4.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Rick!  I think I should have known this Beth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp