Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customizing RH 2019 Classic Topic List

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I recently upgraded from RH 2015 to RH 2019 Classic.
In the Topic List pod in RH 2015, when using the Details view, I could choose the columns to show, including columns for topic-level tags and content-level tags.

How can I do that in RH 2019 Classic?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, but the online help provides no clue, and I couldn't find anything on the forum...

Thanks in advance,

Isabelle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

I think it gets confused if you have multiple monitors. If you do, move RH to the same monitor as your start bar and you should be able to see the menu again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as before, right click an existing column heading and choose from the list.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter: I should have mentioned I had tried that, but in my case, for some reason, it does not work (no right-click menu on column headings). If it works for you, then maybe there's just something wrong with my installation

Anyway, thanks for confirming the feature is still there, and I should be able to use it eventually

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it will come back of its own accord. Try an uninstall and reinstall and make sure you apply the updates.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it gets confused if you have multiple monitors. If you do, move RH to the same monitor as your start bar and you should be able to see the menu again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly! Sorry I wasted your time with a silly question, but grateful you had the answer (Not an excuse, but I always have several RH projects open at the same time, with multiple monitors to juggle source and translated files...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not silly at all. I don't expect menus to fail depending on the monitor.

It's also fresh in my mind because while testing 2019 New I found a whole bunch of things worked sometimes but not others and I was tearing my hair out until I figured out it depended on the screen I was using. Needless to say I submitted a bunch of bugs which they've since fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp