• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted Default.css

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally deleted the default.css.  I cannot get it back in the Project Files Pod, but I see it in my project on my laptop when I use Windows Explorer.  I cannot create a new CSS because the CSS section of the Edit ribbon is now disabled.  

Any suggestions on how I can restore default.css?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Robohelp are you using? If RH2019, are you using Classic or New UI? Please always state the version (and Classic or New UI for RH2019) as the solution to problems can be very different depending on the version.

Because you used the term "pod" I'll assume Classic. Only stylesheets associated with at least one topic will display in the Project Manager Pod. So right-click on a topic and select a stylesheet in the Appearance tab - this should show all stylesheets anywhere in your project stucture even if they aren't associated with a topic. If it doesn't display though, you should just be able to browse to it using the icon.

To make sure the stylesheet is applied to all topics, you have a few options. Apply manually to all topics using the Topic List pod; apply to a master page and associate the master page with an output (ssl); associate the stylesheet with an output (ssl). The last two use the "Apply to all Topics" checkbox, but where you find the setting depends on the output you're using (most likely under Content).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  I was able to restore default.css by using the master file. When I attached it to the master file, it became available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp