Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design a project with top down navigation

Participant ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using RoboHelp 2015. I'm trying to figure out if I can design a help file output with top down navigation instead of tri-pane design. Is this possible? If so, how to I accomplish this? I've looked at the Output (SSL) at Multiple Screen Responsive HTML5 help but that's not specifically what I'm looking for.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

MDawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there

I'm a bit confused by the post. In RoboHelp, there are several output formats. Among them is one that is named "Multiscreen HTML5" and another that is named "Responsive HTML5".

You seem to be combining them when you say "...I've looked at the Output (SSL) at Multiple Screen Responsive HTML5 help...".

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it can be done by using the widgets and styling them in a top down fashion in CSS. If you are interested, I have a POC living somewhere on my PC.

Please note that building a layout requires a good knowledge of HTML and CSS. Accomplishing this isn't something I can explain in even dozens of posts. If you're up for the challenge, you can try working with my POC and see if that helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp