Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Double numbers in an ordered list

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Has anyone seen this issue? I was trying to apply an ol (ordered list) style and RoboHelp has put double numbers on it. Unfortunately it's done this for each topic in my help file. 

double_nos.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just applied the ol style again and it seems better but now it looks like this. Does anyone know where you change the size of the number here so it is bigger and also add a full stop after it ?

NEW.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You haven't said which version of RoboHelp you are using. 

• If you are using a Classic version please go to File Help > About and confirm the version shown. If it is 2019 Classic, please add "Classic" when advising the version number.
  • If you are using the New UI, the version number will  be found in Help > About. Please add "New UI" if the version number starts 14.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp