• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop-down Text Editor Ruler Issue

Participant ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On RH 13.0.0.257 (and previous versions, as I recall), using the drop-down text editor, I have to explicitly go to Show/Hide and click Ruler for the ruler to display in the drop-down text editor for that particular parent topic. If the topic is closed and reopened, the ruler goes away. If a different topic is opened, I have to go through the same process to get the drop-down text editor ruler back for that topic. That is tedious, to say the least.

Is there any way to set the ruler to show by default? Ruler is set to show for the project and always displays in topics, but does not pass through to the drop-down text editor.

Clip523.jpg

Thanks!

Edit: Adding the Ruler to the Quick Access Toolbar does reduce significantly the number of mouse clicks. Still...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No way that I can see.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp