• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Skin Components in RH2019 Update 2

Contributor ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not be able to find where I can change the Header contents. I can change the Logo using the Skin Component "Header" Logo field, but where can I change -for example - "Employee Care 3" to: "my company's name", "Welcome to our Help Center" to: "Welcome to Company Name's Help Center", and "What can we help you with today" to "What would you like to do today?"

Capture.PNG

I swear I saw some 'behind the scenes' editing of (Properties? layouts? Customization?) beyond the standard Skin Components somewhere, but can't find it in the forums or RoboHelp's Help. Am I just not looking at the right Skin Component?

I edited projectsettings.js, but that gets overwritten every time I generate my project.

Following the sample project, I assume "Employee Care 3" is the project's title, but changing the "Project Title" in my project's Project Settings does not change the header.

This is a merged project if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

As for the text in the other two places, I think you have to do this.

Click Output

Snag_18a85074.png

Then click Labels

Snag_18a950fc.png

Then click the plus symbol, choose English, then click Done

Then click English (US) to see the options on the right, Expand RESPONSIVEHELP and scroll the page until you see the options

Snag_18ab8ade.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, for the "Employee Care 3" bit, I believe it takes what you enter in this field:

Snag_18a4452c.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As for the text in the other two places, I think you have to do this.

Click Output

Snag_18a85074.png

Then click Labels

Snag_18a950fc.png

Then click the plus symbol, choose English, then click Done

Then click English (US) to see the options on the right, Expand RESPONSIVEHELP and scroll the page until you see the options

Snag_18ab8ade.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captiv8r​ Thank you! It works like a champ!

For all of us newbies to RH2019: The project is a merged help project (thank you Peter Grainge​), converted from WebHelp. I did not get the results I needed/wanted until every Title, Welcome_header, and Welcome_text said the exact same thing. I generated the parent and then the children projects. Everything fell into place after that. I'll start converting and adding the other 16 children later. Also, entering an apostrophe in the Welcome_header caused an error (RH2019 asked me to save and exit RH2019). NBD, I just changed the Welcome_header text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp