• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Examples of Master Pages

Contributor ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've successfully implemented "twisties" per Peter Grainge's website - Scripts for Twisties, Show All / Hide All and Print Buttons. Works great - no issues. I am using the single button method.

I've now moved on to building Master Pages for my project. I added a mini-TOC at the top of the master page. In the Twisties RH project from Peter's site, there isn't a master page defined.

My issue is that I don't want the mini-TOC on the master page be expanded when I click "Expand All" which is in the non-master page part of the topic. I don't want expanding all to include the mini-TOC that I have on the master page.

What line in the twisties JavaScript file could I change to make the master page mini-TOC be excluded?

prhmusic at hotmail dot com, if you know...

Paul Hanson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't find an answer to my question, but I am now going a different route. Instead of using the Topic TOC >  Topic TOC option, I am going to use the Topic TOC > Breadcrumbs option instead. It will be a much simpler route.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp