• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extra paragraph added to header in Word output

Engaged ,
Sep 09, 2016 Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 2015 and Word 2013, and my SSL outputs to a Word doc using my RH css. The header and footer content and styles I specified in the SSL are coming through OK,but there's one problem: there's an extra paragraph that gets inserted after the header and footer. This leaves an unsightly gap between the header and the body in the Word document.

I can't figure out how to get rid of the extra paragraphs. (Except manually in the Word doc, of course, but I want to eliminate that extra step.) I've fiddled with margins and padding in the nearby styles, but that doesn't help.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of these unwanted hitchhiking paragraphs?

Thanks,

G.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

You may have added an extra space for the Header by using the Paragraph dialog box (Spacing > After). I hope removing this space gives you the expected result (in my case it did ).

Thanks

Achyut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp